Submission of documents not a prerequisite for NEOM compensation — Tabuk Emir

2000 views
Emir of Tabuk Prince Fahd Bin Sultan distributes financial compensation to owners of properties in the NEOM project region at his office in Tabuk on Sunday.
Emir of Tabuk Prince Fahd Bin Sultan distributes financial compensation to owners of properties in the NEOM project region at his office in Tabuk on Sunday.

Saudi Gazette report

TABUK –
Emir of Tabuk Prince Fahd Bin Sultan reiterated that there is no prerequisite of submission of documents by property owners to obtain compensation in connection with the NEOM project. He said that some compensation checks amounted to SR5 million.

Prince Fahd made the remarks during the ceremony providing financial compensation to another batch of citizens from the NEOM project region. The emir had distributed the first installment of financial compensation among owners of properties last month.

“The financial compensation for owners of real estates that fall within the NEOM project includes those who do not have documents to prove the ownership of their residential places.

“This matter is subject to the personal follow-up of Crown Prince Muhammad Bin Salman,” he said, while emphasizing that the leadership recommended that citizens not be asked about any documents or title deeds.

The Crown Prince had also directed to allot free plot of land to all those citizens who are covered under the compensation in the coastal area, the Duba governorate and the Tabuk city, in addition to a number of social and economic packages.

Prince Fahd praised these directives, which he said could only be issued in this country, whose leadership takes into consideration the interests of citizens.

The $500 billion integrated NEOM smart city is expected to bring in prosperity to the northwestern region of Saudi Arabia with more education, development and jobs for the local people.


2000 views